Making Strides Against Breast Cancer--American Cancer Society

We'll see how much my out-of-shape body regrets this decision in October, but I joined a team from the hospital where I work walking in next month's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. Besides raising awareness of breast cancer, all of the funds collected by participants go to the American Cancer Society.

If you want to make a donation, here's the link to my personal page. The money goes directly to the American Cancer Society.

For a little extra incentive, if you make a donation of any amount, please leave a comment with your e-mail address on this message--or contact me directly at Choco223@aol.com if you don't want to leave your e-mail on a public blog posting. I plan to give "a little something" (blank journal, box of notecards, bookmark, etc.) to everyone who makes a donation.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures