This and That

More from blogs I read about BookExpo America (BEA) 2010. Kwana Writes includes a photo of her stash of books from BEA. Sniff. So jealous! She also met Teresa from The Real Housewives of New Jersey at a book signing.

My friend/pen pal is just getting started with blogging about her experience at BEA in Cindy's Love of Books. You can check her blog all week for updates.

Did you attend BEA, and did you blog about it? If so, send me a link or put one in the comments, please.

Living vicariously is worth something!!

Interesting article in Wired titled Amazon vs. Apple Be Damned: Publishers Pine for a Universal E-Book Format. There's quite a bit in the article about the anticipated future of the book publishing industry, including a focus on "blockbusters," individuals sharing e-books with each other, and non-bookstores joining the distribution game (mobile phone companies--makes sense). Definitely worth a read.

Comments

Cindy said…
Thanks for the mention. I have a weeks worth of stuff to post plus I am writting your letter with some info too. Can I just tell you that I still ache?
I'm really looking forward to hearing all of the details, Cindy.

Hope your aches--and the blisters--are all better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures