This and That

Anywhere special you'd like to be this week? I'd love to be at BookExpo America (BEA), where today is the last of the three-day annual event. I'll get there one of these years, but, for now, I'm enjoying reading blogs like Book Journey, with coverage of her experience at BEA. (Her overall blog is fantastic, so give her a look.)

I had a friend ask my opinion about purchasing some sort of dedicated e-reader since she knows I've had my Kindle for a while. I have to say that I use my Kindle app on my iPhone way more for reading than my Kindle at this point. Kind of an expensive toy to sit virtually idle, but there's the reality of my experience.

If you have an e-reader, what's your experience? What would you have told my friend?

Comments

Loretta Nyhan said…
Thanks for the link! I have to find a way to get to BEA next year!
I hope to get there sometime. I also want to go to NYC for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade one year, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!