This and That

Finally, a glimmer of what Lisa Marie Rice's next book is about, from the publisher's page for the author:

Into the Crossfire:
Look for my next book, coming out July 27, 2010, Into the Crossfire: Book # 1: The Protectors.

Sam Reston, Harry Bolt, Mike Keillor. The first of a trilogy of three men who are closer than brothers, three men who have sworn to protect women in jeopardy.


A trilogy to look forward to reading. Yeah!

I finally snagged Did You Hear about the Morgans? at a Redbox yesterday. So disappointing. I love Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker--just not together, and definitely not in this movie. Just a package of stereotypes in a not-funny movie.

If you've seen the movie, what did you think?

April 21st marked the 100th anniversary of the death of Mark Twain. Sort of puts you in the mood to give Adventures of Huckleberry Finn a re-read, doesn't it?

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite Mark Twain quotes:

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.


Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures