New Reading Challenge: The 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge
Go here to sign up for The 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your Young Adult novels will be listed. Include the URL so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
****You do NOT need to review your books. That is optional.****
I'm aiming for the 75 books, and I'll post my list with links to my reviews here in a countdown to the last book format.
75. Swoon by Nina Malkin
74. I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It by Adam Selzer
73. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
72. The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
71. Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
70. The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper