Date Night

Date Night isn't the movie to go see if you're married and have even the slightest doubts about the quality of your marriage. Midlife crisis? Don't see Date Night, or you might find yourself motivated to make that call to a divorce attorney.

You get the basic idea from the previews: Married couple Steve Carrell and Tina Fey claim to be another couple in order to get a table at a swanky restaurant. Their claim than leads to a problematic case of mistaken identity, which should have created some hilarious consequences.

Although there were some funny scenes and some great casting (Mark Wahlberg in an I'm too sexy for my shirt role and James Franco and Mila Kunis as a PWT couple), the movie isn't nearly as funny as I anticipated. The show drags a little bit, too, especially in the early scenes.

Overall, the movie's okay, but nothing I recommend that anyone rush to see.

Comments

StephanieD said…
I'm not married - but I'll still stay clear of this movie. It sounds depressing.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures