Remember Me



Ignoring a horrible review we read, my friend Keli and I went to see Remember Me yesterday. I'm so glad I didn't listen to the paid critic because I LOVED this movie.

Tyler (Robert Pattinson) is a twenty-one-year-old with issues. Divorced parents, distant father (Pierce Brosnan), deceased older brother, and younger sister that he treats almost like his own daughter. He's lost, in more ways than one.

Along comes Ally (Emilie de Ravin), who has her own set of issues, including a dead mother and over-protective father.

Robert Pattinson in this role reminds me so much of one of my nephews, adding to my enjoyment of the movie.

I admit that, even knowing what was coming for the ending, I still cried. I think this is one I need to buy, and I almost never buy movies other than kids' movies for my daughter.

My overall personal rating of Remember Me is an A-.

Comments

Violet said…
My husband and I were debating whether to watch the movie or not, now I will. I'm glad to know you liked it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!