My Favorite Books Read in 2009

Yes, I know it's only November 2, but I'm in the mood for making a list. I can always add more later if I read something in November or December that I want to include.

You can click on each listing to go to my original blog review.

And what are your favorites that you've read in 2009, regardless of actual publication dates?

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

The Blue Notebook by James A. Levine

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles


Need by Carrie Jones

The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter

Songs for the Missing by Stewart O'Nan

Dangerous Passion by Lisa Marie Rice

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

The Road of the Dead by Kevin Brooks

Dangerous Lover by Lisa Marie Rice

A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly

Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Dillinger's Wild Ride by Elliot Gorn

Losing My Religion by Jimmy Carter
Okay, it's not a book, but it's important!!

Comments

StephanieD said…
Good question! I'll try to limit myself to five:

The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Istanbul Memories and a City by Orhan Pamuk
The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
I had already downloaded The Heretic's Daughter after reading the review on your blog, and now you've added more titles for me to look into reading. Thank you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures