Reading with Maya

My five-year-old daughter, Maya, is sick. We've been enjoying reading the following books over and over and over and over again during the past couple of days. I'm hoping to switch to a few other children's books for the weekend!



Maya does a lot of the reading on this one. Dr. Seuss is the king of the children's book rhymes.



Fancy Nancy rules. . . .



I admit that Skippyjon Jones doesn't appeal to me, something about reading these books aloud is stressful for my tongue, but all that matters is that Maya loves him! And the idea of a cute little cat wanting to be a chihuahua appeals to me, a dog person.



We're actually reading a collection of four Scooby-Doo stories in one volume. This is just one of the stories. Who doesn't love Scooby-Doo??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!