Porridge Papers

I had the chance to go to Porridge Papers Papermill & Letterpress Studio in Lincoln yesterday. Although this was my first, and definitely not last, visit to the store, they're actually celebrating their sixteenth anniversary this month. Good timing on my part because that meant 16% off of my purchase!

In addition to having the letterpress on-site, they have a retail store with ready-made products by them and by other small letterpress studios. Danger--fun shopping!

The next time I need invitations for some event, I'll definitely be contacting Porridge Papers.

And to those of you who are my pen pals, I'll let you know when I'm using paper or a card purchased from Porridge Papers, and whether they or another independent studio made the product.

You can see their site and blog here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!