13 Media Favorites of 2009



[Leave a comment on my review of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater by the end of the day tomorrow for your chance to win my copy!]

Public Enemies movie. [I suspect that I'm fortunate my daughter went to kindergarten this month. Her conversation with a friend in pre-school this summer. My daughter: "My mom's in love with John Dillinger." Friend: "Who's that?" My daughter: "A bank robber."]

Life, the series that NBC axed. Sniff.

Dangerous Passion by Lisa Marie Rice--See my review here.

True Blood on HBO.

I've been thinking more about my favorite John Hughes-related moments on film since his death. He definitely added something special to my teenage years.

My Kindle, which I talk about way too much on here. I think one of the new Sony devices would have snagged me if I made my purchase decision today, though.

Blogs. I can't pick just one (or even thirteen!) favorites. I'm a blog addict.

The YA novel Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. Read my review here.

The kids' movie Bolt. My daughter and I both enjoyed this one.

A Mad Desire to Dance by Elie Wiesel. Read my review here.

Anything written by Kevin Brooks, YA author.

The Philanthropist on NBC.

Real Housewives on BRAVO. Have to end my list on a soap opera note!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!