Wandering Five Blog

Wandering Five: 2 Adults, 3 Boys, 365 Days of Adventure is the title and tag line for another "new to me" blog that I'm enjoying following. This is actually a new blog, too, as the adventure is just getting started.

To quote part of blog author Jason's About Us page:

We are a family of five that has been given the good fortune to be able to spend a year traveling the world. We’ve been living in Manhattan Beach, California for the past 10 years and have recently sold our house and are preparing ourselves for this year long adventure. We plan to begin our trek on June 23rd, 2009 and end sometime in June 2010. After meeting a family of five in Fiji in 2003 on the last leg of their year around the world we have dreamed of being able to do the same. Now we can.

He then goes on to provide a brief listing for every family member, including his wife and their three boys, ages 9, 7, and 4.

There's the point where my envy turns a bit to dismay. While I would love to travel wherever around the world for a year, I can't imagine going with even my five-year-old daughter, let alone three young boys. More power to them! Hope they have a fantastic year, and I'm looking forward to reading about what they see and do.

And the Tweets on this one are just as informative and fun to follow as the blog entries. Guess I "get" the point of Twitter for an experience like this one!

As a tickler, the family is in London right now.

Happy reading in blogland. . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!