Confessions of a Pioneer Woman Blog

I enjoy reading blogs, and I like to click on the links to other blogs. Through that kind of link, I found Ree Drummond's Confessions of a Pioneer Woman blog last week.

In addition to lots of current entries with photos of the four kids and all about life on the ranch, there is a link to the story, told in a series of blog postings in 2007, of how Pioneer Woman met her Marlboro Man.

To read the story:

1. Go to http://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/

2. Click on Black Heels, where you can choose to read the Complete Story or by Chapter (blog posting) of Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.

There's something magical about discovering a new-to-me blog!

Comments

Violet said…
I discovered this blog some time back and I really love it, her sense of humor is amazing.

Her story is so good, but I guess I haven't read the last 2 installments, should get to it ASAP :)
I agree; I always smile at her posts.

I really think she could have made an actual book that people pay to buy from her postings about how she met her husband.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures