Amazon Widget

I just joined the Amazon Associates program. For full disclosure, that means that I'll get a small referral fee if a reader happens to buy a book through clicking on one of the items displayed in the widget on this blog.

This won't in any way affect my personal reviews (as if anything could do that!). I just thought it would be interesting to see if I earn anything this way. Another blogger mentioned earning $300 in a year. Seems like very little effort for a potential return.

I selected Amazon gift cards as my form of payment, and I'll let you know if/when I receive my first $10 card.

Comments

Bingo said…
I wish you all the luck in the world with this and will be interested in seeing how long it takes for you to get your first card. I have had their ads on my blog from the start 6 months ago and not had one person purchase anything. I believe you can even get some percent of anything they buy once they click into Amazon from your spot. I don't understand why more people don't do this but what do I know? At least I keep trying. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures