More Recent Book Covers I Like

Something about Her by Jeannie Ruesch. Pretty lady with a hint of mystery in the way that her hair is obscuring her face.
Sea Lord by Virgina Kantra. Almost makes me want to buy the book without reading a summary.

Chains by Shiloh Walker. Hmmm. Creepy in a potentially interesting way.

The Link by Colin Tudge. Just plain creepy.

Wings by Aprilynne Pike. Beyond beautiful.

One Night with You by Sophie Jordan. I don't know which is more attractive--the guy or the dress.

Comments

Bingo said…
Congratulations! I have an award for you over at BOOKIN' WITH BINGO.
http://bookinwithbingo.blogspot.com/
Come by and get it when you can as it will post this evening!
Bingo said…
By the way, I love that "wings" cover...and
Your award is now posted see....
http://bookinwithbingo.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-award-to-love-and-to-share.html

Congrats,
"Bingo"
Thanks for the award!!! I'm so flattered. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures