13 Brilliant Book Titles



Paradise Lost (John Milton)

Beneath Brimstone (Amber Blaisdell, Tessa Witek)

The Scarlet Letter (Nathaniel Hawthorne)

Bitter is the New Black (Jen Lancaster)

Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague (Geraldine Brooks)

Seduce Me at Sunrise (Lisa Kleypas)

The Blood of Flowers (Anita Amirrezvani)

East of Eden (John Steinbeck)

Blood and Chocolate (Annette Curtis Klause)

The Enchanted April (Elizabeth Von Arnim)

Lipstick Jungle (Candace Bushnell)

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret (Judy Blume)

The Kitchen God's Wife (Amy Tan)

Comments

Kristi said…
Love the Lisa Kleypas title (and the book, too!)!
Rikki said…
Great idea for a list. I might have to steal it for another TT. "The enchanted April" is not only a brilliant title, it is also a wonderful book, so uplifting and beautiful.
Mitchypoo said…
I've read two of these and loved Lipstick Jungle, the tv show. Great list!
Alice Audrey said…
These are all highly memorable titles.
perpstu said…
Great titles and equally wonderful stories inside!

Happy TT!
Angie said…
I have Bitter is the New Black sitting in my to-read stack, but so far I haven't gotten around to it.

Other books I bought based on the title alone:
I Love You Like a Tomato
The $64 Tomato
(I'm not really sure why I have a tomato theme going on in my to-read stack.)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures