Man after Midnight and Embracing Midnight by Devyn Quinn



Vampires as aliens, a rape scene where the woman takes pleasure in the act (and I'm not talking "play" rape with consenting partners), and three men with one woman don't work for me. If they work for you, Quinn's writing is intense and descriptive. You might want to give one or both of these books a try.
They're totally not for me, so I'm not doing true reviews of either book.
WARNING: Extremely graphic sex scenes.

My overall personal rating of Man after Midnight and Embracing Midnight is a C-.

Comments

Rikki said…
I know what you mean, I read one book by her and wasn't too thrilled with it either. You forgot to mention orgies, or didn't she put any in those books you read., :-)?
Oh, yeah; there was at least one orgy thrown in. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!