Limited Blogging

Just wanted to let you know that my blogging (and probably reading) will be limited for the next two or three months. My mom is having quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow morning. This is all rather sudden and unexpected. I'm just glad she went in to see the doctor yesterday because she hadn't been feeling right for a few days.

If you have positive thoughts or prayer to send our direction, that would be much appreciated.

Otherwise, I'll at least try to post something on Monday of every week.

Comments

Cindy said…
I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

BTW i gave you an award on my blog.
Thanks so much, Cindy, for the kind words the award. Yeah!!!
tanabata said…
Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope the surgery went well and she recovers quickly.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!