Happy News

I'm so excited, and I want to share the news with the whole world. I finished the first draft of my book!!!!!!

This is a Big Deal for me because I have a hard time following through when I start on projects (well, besides work-related ones). I'm thrilled to just have a finished manuscript, whether or not I ever get published.

I think the result is a decent effort. I haven't hit The Knight in Shining Armor level, of course, but I didn't expect that. I think I'm somewhere in the middle zone because I've definitely read much worse romances in print in addition to much better romance novels. I'll happily take the middle.

Now, to work on that query letter. . . .

Comments

Cindy said…
OMG Congrats too you..wishing you all the very best.
Thanks, Cindy! I had so much fun writing this, and I'm just so-o-o excited to be done.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!