13 (Plus a Lot) of My Favorite Songs from the '80s

[My mom is recovering well from her quadruple bypass. No surprises and no complications, so far, thank goodness.]

--"White Wedding" & "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol)

--"Purple Rain" & "When Doves Cry" (Prince)

--"Cruel Summer" (Bananarama)

--"Pink Cadillac" & "I'm on Fire" (Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band)

--"Call Me" & "Heart of Glass" (Blondie)

--"Pour Some Sugar on Me" & "Animal" (Def Leppard)

--"Tainted Love" (Soft Cell)

--"Sweet Dreams (are Made of This)" (The Eurythmics)

--"Holiday" & "Like a Virgin" & "Papa Don't Preach" (Madonna)

--"I Want Your Sex" & "Father Figure" (George Michael)

--"I'm Bad" & "I Need Love" & "Goin' Back to Cali" (L.L. Cool J)

--4 [the entire album] (Foreigner)

--Everything by George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers

Comments

I know we could road trip together and never fight over music. :) on my iPod I have Cruel summer, white wedding, I need love, mama said knock you out-Sweet dreams and a lot of foreigner. Funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!