13 of My Favorite Commercials




Hulu commercial with Alec Baldwin.

Axe Dark Temptation with the man made out of chocolate.

Hallmark Valentine’s Day musical card with the middle-aged couple daydreaming about being an ‘80s rock star and the girl pulled from the crowd.

Ice Age 3 movie trailer about the prehistoric squirrels and the acorn.

Pretty much anything with the Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales and Dalmatian.

The Geico Gecko commercials.

The old Bartles and James wine cooler commercials with the older guys.

The old Wendy's commercials with the "Where's the beef?" lady.

Pepsi commercial with Bob Dylan and Will.i.am.

The old "I'd like to teach the world to sing" Coke commercials.

Kelly LeBrock's old "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" commercials. I don't think her agent did her any favors there.

James Dean's old "drive safely" commercial from right before he died in a car accident.

The Keebler elves. They're just cute!!

Comments

I love that little British Gecko, he is my favorite.
Isn't that voice just so cute? I love the different ideas they've had for him, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures