13 Conversation Hearts


For this week only, I'm making the same list on both blogs, for a grand total of 26 random conversation hearts, with some duplication between lists.

Remember those from Valentine's Day as a child? When I was little, they came in cute, individual boxes in pink and white with a heart-shaped window at the front for viewing the candy.

My Raggedy Ann doll from childhood, with a pull in the back to make her speak, even says "I love candy hearts."

Nostalgia.

The conversation hearts we bought to distribute to Maya's pre-school class came in brightly-colored plastic packages. Not quite the same effect, but this is a new time. Even some of the messages are different.
LOL (Definitely a new one.)
HELLO
I U
DARE YA
GET REAL
U GO GIRL
DON'T TELL (I remember this one from childhood, but it makes me think "stalker" now.)
AWESOME
XOXO
YES
MARRY ME
FIRST KISS
BE TRUE

Now, the pleasure of eating the 26 hearts today. . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures