Vampire Challenge

A third challenge for me to join! Since the stated goal is 2+ books and I absolutely love vampire books, I'm going to add a zero for myself and make reading 20 vampire books in 2009 my personal goal.

From the challenge site:

"What?
For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampire in it.
When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.
How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think. "

If you're interested in taking the challenge, follow the link below:

http://cozymurders.blogspot.com/2008/12/vampire-challenge.html

Comments

Nicola O. said…
Oooo. So many good ones out there. What's your list?
I have the Dead after Dark anthology next on my pile to read at home. I also want to read all of the Southern Vampire Series novels by Charlaine Harris, Evermore by Alyson Noel, and a couple of J.R. Ward novels. and I plan to re-read Bram Stoker's original, too, because I haven't read that in years.

Other than that, I'm picking titles as I go along and open to suggestions. There are lots of good ones!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!