2009 Young Adult Book Challenge


One more book challenge for me for this year. . . .

I couldn't resist this reading challenge since I think YA books are the hottest fiction items in the market right now. The quality is fantastic.

Here's the information from the site:

"Guidelines for 2009 Young Adult Book Challenge

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Read 12 Young Adult novels. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.

4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009."

To join, use the link below or click on the gadget on the sidebar.
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2008/11/2009-young-adult-book-challenge.html

Comments

Alice Audrey said…
Do you have any particular ones in mind yet?
Brenda ND said…
Hmm. Interesting idea.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spelled an author's name wrong, so let me try that again.

I already have A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly, the Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber, and Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher on my TBR pile. I'm anxiously awaiting the receipt of Evermore by Alyson Noel in February.

I'll plan to start with those and see what other books catch my attention throughout the year. There are so many good options!
J. Kaye said…
Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.

Also, the links to post your reviews are up in the right sidebar at J. Kaye’s Book Blog.

(Sorry if all of this is a repeat.)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures